Explore the themes of Passover, history, Hebrew words, modern Israeli society, and more through this interactive, engaging, and fun online trivia game!
Kahoot is a free, game-based tool for using technology in your learning environment. Chances are, either you or your learners have used Kahoot - they report over 1 billion participants! Anyone can create engaging content in minutes, and it's easily adaptable for Israel education.
How to Play
- Click this link to start (you will need to log in or create a free account). You may preview all questions and answers before playing.
- When ready, click Play in the left-hand column, or click here.
- Choose Classic if each player will have their own device (laptop, tablet, or phone). Choose Team Mode if they will be sharing devices.
- Wait for all players to join before clicking Start.
Your screen should be shared throughout the game, as it will display the questions.
- Many younger players have used Kahoot! - ask them for help.
- Watch this video tutorial
- Contact The iCenter for technical support